eCom Learning Solutions updates its learning management system
eCom Learning Solutions, Scotland’s leading digital learning and assessment specialist, has updated its eNetLearn learning management system (LMS).
Posted 27 June 2022
Among the LMS’s expanded and updated features are:
- Its updated Security safeguards keep data safe – and learners secure.
- The Course Certification feature, which automatically generates a certificate for learners on completion of a course - cutting administration time considerably and giving learners instant gratification. Course certificates can be created as editable pdfs and can automatically pull through data, such as the name of the course, the date and learner’s name.
- The Evidence feature enhances the learning experience and adds a further layer of accountability for learners. Rather than have learners complete a course, take a test and then never need to return to the subject, eNetLearn learners submit evidence to the administrator for feedback and approval (or rejection). This Evidence feature is helpful for those who need to collect specific pieces of information at different points of a learner’s journey - such as to meet the requirements of GDPR, compliance other regulatory needs.
- The Booking Management feature enables administrators to organize any learning-related event, whether delivered online or face-to-face, from one location. It allows for customizing attendee instructions and can automate sending out delegate reminders.
- Single Sign On (SSO), simplifies the learner’s life by keeping them logged in to the system, once they’ve logged in via a main interface - such as Microsoft or Windows.
- Its eCommerce feature lets those selling their eLearning materials to manage their store, 24/7. Allied to the LMS’s Catalogue feature, organizations can add items and set prices, offer discounts and allow customers to buy content on behalf of others using vouchers.
Allan Maclean, eCom’s Marketing Manager, explained, “eNetLearn is a mobile-first LMS that gives learners access to structured, self-service eLearning and support materials in a range of disciplines and helps organizations prepare their teams for the future of work. This digital learning solution reaches learners wherever they are and whenever they need these materials.
“Clients tell us that using eNetLearn promotes learner engagement, rewards learning, drives the acquisition of knowledge and skills, and incentivizes learning,” he said.
For further information about the latest version of the eNetLearn LMS, visit our YouTube channel.
Recent PostseCom Learning Solutions Contributes to the Quality of Dutch Education
Scotland’s digital technologies body focuses on eLearning
Digital Academies address the challenges of the modern world of work
eAssessment helps improve National Health Service patient care
Online assessment and benchmarking tool for geoscientists establishes a worldwide audience