Home / Accessibility Statement
This is an accessibility statement from eCom Learning Solutions.
- To zoom in press "Ctrl" and "+" on your keyboard at the same time. To zoom out press "Ctrl" and "-" on your keyboard at the same time. You can pinch to zoom on mobile devices. Our content is responsive and you are able to zoom without the need to scroll on more than one axis.
- You can tab through all the interactive elements on our website such as navigation, links, buttons and form fields with your keyboard.
- We have provided a means to bypass the navigation bar to allow you to skip to the main content of a page. Pressing "Tab" on your keyboard will place focus on a "Skip navigation" link. You can also use landmark navigation with your screen reader. With NVDA active, you can press the "D" key on your keyboard to cycle landmarks. With JAWS, press "Q" to skip to the main content.
- We have used a logical semantic page structure. Using the "H" key on your keyboard while using a screen reader will allow you to navigate by heading.
Measures to support accessibility
eCom Learning Solutions takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of our website:
- We employ accessibility quality assurance methods; and
- Provide accessibility training for our staff.
For the best user experience, we recommend using the most up-to-date versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox on desktop. We have also tested this website on iOS Safari and Android Chrome.
Our primary testing environment for accessibility is NVDA and Firefox. Whilst we expect a good standard of accessibility with other software and device combinations, we cannot guarantee this. If you have difficulties accessing any content, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we will be happy to provide content in an appropriate format.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. This international standard defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The eCom Learning Solutions website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA, however, some parts of the content do not meet this standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Location - Information about the user's location within a set of web pages is available. We provide a visible breadcrumb trail showing the user's location within the website.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the eCom Learning Solutions website. If you encounter any barriers please use these details to let us know.
- Phone: +44 01383 630032
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 18B Dickson Street, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 7SL
We aim to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of the eCom Learning Solutions website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the eCom Learning Solutions website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for eCom Learning Solutions website:
- Videos in our Resource Library: Videos do not currently have transcripts or captions. We are working hard to add transcripts and captions to all our videos by July 2022. Please contact us to request a text alternative.
- Not all images have ALT text: You may find some images which do not have ALT text. Many images on the website are decorative and have null ALT text, however, due to the number of images, we may have missed adding ALT text to images where it could be beneficial. We are constantly reviewing this and working to update ALT text where necessary. If you come across any images missing ALT text which you feel require it, please contact us using the details on this page.
- Case study PDFs: You may not be able to fully navigate our case study PDFs or other marketing materials using assistive technology. Many of these are legacy documents. We do not intend to update existing PDFs unless a specific request is made. New PDFs will be designed with accessibility in mind. All the content inside the Case Study PDF documents is now directly included on the web pages. However, if you require the content in an alternative format, please contact us.
We have assessed the accessibility of the eCom Learning Solutions website using self-evaluation.
This statement was created on 2 March 2022.